Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wak Luu Nak Mintak Penampar ?!

Sumpah hari ni naek angin kot. Siapa tak naek angin kalau dah bukak-bukak Formspring tengok pulak ada lah Si Anonymous ni bukan tanya tapi post a very shit statement. I just don't know what does he or she or who ever they are cakap macam tu. Kalau for the sake nak maen-maen agak-agak lah kan kenapa pulak nak kaitkan dengan relationship orang ? Hello who are you ? Shit lah. Well f.y.i this Anonymous i know dia appeared to be Anonymous sebab dia either tak log in Formspring or memang dia tak ada Formspring and of course bila dia post memang I tak akan tahu-menahu siapa dia yang post tu. Goddammnn tahu tak ! Okay, this shit person posted me,



Then i was so suprised to see this statement at first. Yes u know why ? What the heck is this person wanted to tell me about my Boyfriend ? Apa, mahu report kah ? Siap dengan SUMPAH DEMI ALLAH tuh I just don't get it. This person must be kidding me. I was like pelik, why can't he or she whatever just tell me directly. I would not mind at all if i dah tahu who are they. Seriously. But the thing is, i totally did not trust this statement until i have found any prove. Kalau orang nak cakap-cakap kan, semua orang boleh cakap. Kalau kita tak tahu the real thing from the person himself it just macam shit lah kan. I don't know what else to do sekarang ni. All i can do sekarang i guess just keep shut and whatever it is i still trust my own Boyfriend. Unless if there are any suspection appear to be happened soon. Shit ! I hope nope. God only knows. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...