
I dunno why & how...i've been through into this situation so many times without i even realized how, how, and how i was so blind & dumbed by my own stupidity. Damn.. like wut i have observed b4 lah, i am da type yg so called "It's hard for other people to get close to you, but you fall in love easily. But once you find you can't get something, you give up and let go easily as well." and YES i do agree its true. wut a pathetic & no wonder laaa why i can get easily being used by those people yg never ever pernah understand other people feelings..Sigh~ i'm getting bored dh nk ungkit balik Nostalgia Melankolik yang telah membinasakan benak luluh hati ini. It's not that easy to find someone perfect & really matches u & it's not dat easy also to forget some1 whom u actually had fallen into (U got wut i meant laa kn?) See. I knw not just me, but even most people yg dlm Dunia Yang Berilustrasikan Mimpi ni pon faces da same situation perhaps. Rite? It's just like on and on and on....So, u gotta live & bare with it and.....not to be forgotten...i always LOVE these 7 little letters; F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!!! without them where will i be?? criusly.. F.R.I.E.N.D.S la buat aku jd giler, happy, kecut perut smpai kurus dah (haha!)...Now, i'm no longer bother about those nostalgic2 thingy since my F.R.I.E.N.D.S are always there for me. LOVE ur F.R.I.E.N.D.S lahh..No regrets. They are my only 'Cookies' dat cn make me a 'Happy Better Lucky Person!'
*credit to GBK; Hugs~
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.