When I looked through the windows,
I felt a high level of comfortness,
When I looked through them,
I felt like being pulled from within.
Although the sceneries are red at times,
The well-being of them are there.
The darkness of them are like the night,
but instilled with the warmth of the sun.
Everytime I'm against the windows,
They wonder me.
Wonder what is going on with the shepard.
Wonder what activities are being done.
Wonder what feelings are being felt.
Wonder if she's crying or joyful.
Wonder if she's in worry or comfort.
Wonder if she's in distress or safe.
Wonder if she's wondering too,
like I do every tick of the clock.
They are maybe dull at times,
but the aura projected still shivers me.
My dearest;
You make me wonder at all times.
You make me feel full of life when I'm fading.
Those windows are the priceless eyes of yours.
Your eyes are God's wonders on earth.
And I'm fortunate to be here,
gazing upon them countless of ticks without restrictions.
I thank you dear,
for those moments before and to come.
My dear GODI;
In heavens are your ground...
*credit to gemok itam (:
No comments:
Post a Comment