Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LOVE LETTER for PROFESSOR!!

Diyana Azalea Binti Sapian
2009808478
BM2223B
Business Management (Finance)
                                                                            
Professor Madya Mohd Sabri Bin Mohd Amin
Lecturer of Corporate Finance (FIN538)
Business Management Faculty                                                                                

17May 2010

Dear Sir,
REASONS FOR STAYING IN YOUR CORPORATE FINANCE (FIN 538) CLASS
As for the above statement I, Diyana Azalea Binti Sapian would like to elaborate on the reasons of why should I be let staying in the class or else should drop the class as soon as possible. First and foremost, I would like to request an apology for referring the Corporate Finance text book during the quiz session on the last class. It is my mistake for not being an obedient person instead I took the advantage by referring the text book without your acknowledgement.
2.            I am now hereby realized my mistakes which somehow had caused you to lose the confident on me in the class. Indeed, since I have made up my apology and now I will promise to myself not to repeat the same mistake in the future classes. Therefore, it would be pleased if you would give me another chance in letting me to pursue my desire in learning your subject.
3.            Besides that, Corporate Finance (FIN538) is basically a part of my Third Semester’s subject. It is my desire to take this Intersession Classes in order to lighten the burden of learning and coping other subjects for the coming semester period which consists of 24 credit hours. Thus, I wanted to use the whole intersession period wisely without any delays.
4.            However, my mission for attending your Corporate Finance class is to actually fulfill my parents’ hope and desire to pursue my education. They have given their trust to me in completing my studies during this intersession period without any barriers, therefore, that is why I am very eager to continue and stay in your class and learn and master more about Corporate Finance from you as the expert one.
5.            As this is my first class with you, there are still some rules and regulations that I have to learn and abide. I might say that maybe I am not used with them yet however I will ensure myself to abide and learn them slowly step by step besides paying more attentiveness and be more disciplined in your class. I knew there some reasons for you to practice those rules and regulation in which to help us to be a more successful and achieve better person.
6.            Before I put this into conclusion, it is my pleasure for you to put your kindness and considerations in my letter. It would be more appreciated for you to accept my apologies and reasons that I am really urge to stay in your class in future.
Thank You.
Yours faithfully,

……………………………..
(Diyana Azalea Binti Sapian)


* adoiyyyyyy... baru 1st day class sudah kne mcmnie wOoooooOOO (0,o)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...